Noita Early Access PC Game 2019 Overview
Noita is a magical action roguelite set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you’ve created yourself. Explore a variety of environments ranging from coal mines to freezing wastelands while delving deeper in search for unknown mysteries.
* Pixel-based physics: Every pixel in the world is simulated. Burn, explode or melt anything. Swim in the blood of your foes! Enter a simulated world that is more interactive than anything you’ve seen before.
* Your own magic: Create new spells as you delve deeper into the caverns. Use magic to crush your enemies and manipulate the world around you.
* Procedurally generated world: Explore a unique world every time you play. Discover new environments as you adventure deeper.
* Action roguelite: Death is permanent and always a looming threat. When you die, don’t despair, use what you’ve learned to get further on your next adventure.
Noita is being developed by Nolla Games, a company set up by 3 indie developers, all of whom have worked on their own projects in the past.
The three gents in question are:
Technical Specifications of This Release.
- Interface Language: English
- Audio Language : English
- Game File Name : Noita_Early_Access.zip
- Game Download Size : 798 MB
- MD5SUM : 96b950c43224581875f9de133f3292cc
System Requirements of Noita Early Access
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Realtek High Definition Audio